Personal Pronoun


Definition of Personal Pronoun:
A word that is thus used instead of a noun as well as indicates a person or persons is called a Personal Pronoun.

Kinds of Personal Pronoun: There are three kinds of Personal Pronoun.
1.       First Person.
2.       Second Person.
3.       Third Person.
Details on Personal Pronoun:

First Person: The pronouns I and We which denote the person or persons speaking are said to be Personal Pronouns of the First Person.
Examples:
I, me, my, mine, myself, we, us, our, ours, ourselves.

Second Person: The pronoun you which denotes the person or persons spoken to is said to be a Personal Pronouns of the Second Person.
Examples:
You, your, yours, yourself.

Third Person: The pronouns he and they which denote the person or persons spoken of, are said to be Personal Pronouns of the Third Person.
Examples:
He, him, his, himself, she, her, hers, herself, they, them, their, themselves, it, its, itself, and all kinds of Name.

Thank you