Job Application


30 August 2012                                                                                                                      The…(name of the main person).                                                                                         
 …( main person’s institution address).

Subject: Application for the position of…………….. (name of post)

Sir/Madam,
In response to your advertisement published in the…… (name of newspaper) on…… (published date). I offer myself as a candidate for the post. I have five years experience as………… (name of post) in a…….(name of institution) and I am confident  that my education and experience have qualified me to serve in your (company/ school/ college/ bank).

I enclosed my resume/cv herewith for your kind consideration. I will appreciate you if you call me for an interview at your convenient time and place.

Thanking  you
Sincerely yours
(Your name)